Hey SNI gang we finally now have our SNI Protein Boost and Miracle Growth Shampoo & Conditioner. We are so excited about this launch as it's Natural, Organic and Vegan. So in celebration of our latest launch today’s blog post is dedicated to a topic that’s often missed by so many women and that’s why conditioning your hair is an essential part of your hair-care routine? Let’s explore further…
Why Skipping the Conditioner Is Destroying Your Hair?Conditioner gets skipped by a lot of women in their hair routines. Despite if your hair is too short, fine, too greasy or never gets tangled – everyone needs to be using conditioner and here’s why:
- Avoid Thinning Hair Avoiding conditioner makes your hair more prone to breakage, which can lead to the appearance of thinning hair.
- Hydrate Your Hair Just like you moisturise the skin on your face and body, you should moisturise your hair with conditioner. Lathering on a moisturising conditioner for hair can help seal the cuticle, minimize frizz and increase the appearance of fullness and volume.
- Hair Needs Protection Chemically treated hair and hot styling tools tend to dry your hair. Regular conditioning helps protect your locks from the damage blow dryers, curling irons and flat irons can cause. Good hair conditioners with UV protection shield your strands from the sun’s harmful rays and reduce colour fading.
- Say Goodbye to Tangles Conditioning regularly makes combing through knots and snags less painful. When hair has been conditioned, it’s easier to detangle damp strands without damaging the cuticle. Your hair will be softer and smoother, making it easier to brush and style
- Increase Elasticity and Shine When your hair is dry and damaged, brittle strands may break off. Conditioning nourishes and strengthens the hair shaft to improve elasticity. When your hair is healthy and smooth, it will have a more natural luster—and take less time to style!
More from: Hair Growth