What is the Hair Inversion Method?The inversion method is basically hanging your head upside down to increase blood flow to your scalp. You can do this lying down with your head off your bed or simply bend your neck and hair over. It works on the principle that when blood reaches your scalp while you invert, it aids in hair growth. It is also said that this technique can grow your hair up to 2 extra inches every month.
How long does the inversion method take and how it worksThe Inversion Method claims to grow up to an inch of hair in seven days or up to a month. The theory behind it is that being inverted, along with a scalp massage, is supposed to increase circulation to the scalp and allow more blood flow to your hair follicles allowing hair growth to increase. Though not necessary, you can repeat the inversion method everyday for a week. However, overdoing it will not fetch you the desired results as your body will get used to the increased flow of blood that was stimulating the hair follicles. We recommend every 2-3 days over a longer, consistent period or everyday for 7 days and then rest for 2-3 weeks.
How can be incorporated with SNI Natural Hair Growth Oil.
The use of oil is optional, but is useful.
- Take 3-4 pumps of SNI Natural Hair Growth Oil.
- Apply the SNI Natural Growth Hair Oil to your scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp with your fingers, using a circular motion and alternating between clockwise and anticlockwise for at least 2 minutes
- Invert head and hold this position while massaging for 2 minutes. (If you begin to feel dizzy, weak, or any other discomfort, don’t continue.
- Sit up, raising your head slowly to avoid a head rush or dizziness
- Repeat daily for one week each month or every 2-3 days.
The inversion method isn’t recommended if you’re pregnant or have:
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- ear infection
- detached retina
- back pain or spinal injury
More from: Hair Growth