Hi SNI Gang, today’s blog post is a highly requested one so we’re really excited to share it with you all. We’re going to show you a step-by-step on how to use Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie on long hair. This is something we get asked all the time so here’s our step-by-step guide demonstrated by me (Poonam Walid). Enjoy x
- Wash you hair with your favorite SNI Shampoo & Conditioner set. I used the SNI Protein Boost Shampoo & Conditioner. Whilst you’re in the Shower, gently twist your hair to release excess water.
2. Lift your hair above your head, almost like you going to create a pony tail and get a firm grip of your hair. You can also tilt your head forward and do the same action.
3. Gently twist the hair and leave in this position to control the hair as it goes into the Frizz Eaze Towel Tubie. Make sure you do this twist action right to the tip of the hair. If you have super long hair, then you can also create a half bun at the nape of the neck to reduce the length. However my hair length fits perfectly in the SNI turbie.
4. Grab your SNI Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie and place it over the hair, with the button on the back of your head and the length of the turbie over the length of your hair. If the hair sticks out the end, you can easily fold the hair inwards so that it fits inside the turbie.
5. Next hold the tip of the Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie and carry out a twist action, ensuring that the it’s tight and secure around the length of the hair. When you reach the end make sure you take hold of the fastener.
6. Pull the Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie back over the head and securely fasten on the button at the end of the towel.
7. Adjust the Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie as necessary to ensure that it’s secure and comfortable. Once the turbie is on and thanks to the super absorbency powers, you can cut down on drying time. Which means while the turbie is on you can go and apply your makeup and by the time you’ve applied your make-up your hair will be ready to blow dry.
8. There’s literally no rubbing involved. The Frizz-Eaze Turbie will soak up excess water leaving the right amount of moisture in your hair. The SNI turbie is designed to keep fragile hair protected from excess moisture loss, breakage, frizz and split ends while it dries. Resulting is gorgeous soft & frizz-free hair.
I’m obsessed with my turbie and I use it all the time. I haven’t used cotton towels in 8 months! Here’s a link to the blog post I did about ‘why cotton towels are so bad‘.
I hope you guys enjoyed my step-by-step guide on how to use the Frizz Eaze Towel Turbie on long hair. This is exactly how I use it every time I wash my hair.