Our Delivery Services

We currently use Royal Mail to deliver orders within the UK and Worldwide. Occasionally we may use other services such as DHL or skynet for some countries. We offer a Next Day service for UK Mainland customers. Order by 9am Monday to Friday, and your order will be dispatched later that day and delivered on the next working day. (Royal Mail states that 90% of first class packages are received the next working day. The rest of the 10% within 2-3 days of posting).

Orders placed after 9am on any given day may get dispatched that day but are more likely to be dispatched the following working day and therefore delivered the day after.

Orders placed after 9am on a Friday and across the weekend will be delivered on Monday.

EU orders are sent via Royal Mail taking between 3 to 15 working days via Royal Mail tracked/signed service.

We also post outside the UK and currently use Royal Mail Tracked/signed service. Please refer to the Royal Mail international delivery times for more information.

A signature may be required upon receipt of the goods, if there is no-one available to accept the parcel a calling card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery or collect from your local depot.

Dispatch Information:

Dispatch is aimed within 36 hours of receiving. 

UK Orders are sent out via 1st class signed or 2nd class signed depending on weight of item.

This can take 1-5 days. For urgent orders, please select next day delivery.

Overdue Deliveries:

Please check the date of your order and the delivery service you selected. Your order is late if:

  • You have ordered using a Standard service and it is 14 full working days since you placed your order.
  • You have ordered Next Day before 1pm the day before and your order has not arrived the following day
  • You have ordered Next Day after 1pm and your order has not arrived within 2 working days.

If your order is late our customer services team will be happy to assist you further. We suggest you contact us to ensure the speediest response – we aim to respond within 24 hours of you contacting us on working days, however this may be up to 72 hours in busy periods.

Lost Deliveries:

If you believe Royal Mail has lost your parcel please contact us with your order number